Sunday, May 25, 2014

Introductions are in order

Hello all!

I thought it would be good to introduce myself.  I am Mystfire, Alliance Druid of Spirestone.  I have played this character since I started WoW around 2005, just before Burning Crusades came out.  So while technically I'm a vanilla baby, I didn't get to experience the end-game until BC.  I leveled as a feral druid, and pvp'd throughout BC.  When Wrath came out, I joined TORMENT switched my main spec to Balance and started raiding.  I am a Normal raider, as I haven't had much experience in Heroic/Mythic (Pre-WoD) with a few exceptions.  I am NOT a theorycrafter, so you won't be getting much number-crunching from me, but I am very passionate about druids.  I have knowledge in current end-game with Balance, Guardian and Resto, though I prefer to main in Balance, as I enjoy the kit, even if the over-reliance on gear is annoying at lower ilvls.

Hopefully as I can be of some assistance, or at least amusement, as we begin this journey in druidism, warcraft style.  As this is my first public blog, I very much appreciate and feedback you may have.

Thanks again for the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment